This promotion is conducted by Classic Holiday Club Pty. Ltd on behalf of Classic Clubs Limited, 1 Lake Orr Drive Varsity Lakes Queensland Australia 4227, website address www.classicholidays.com.au, phone (07) 5595 7555. This scratch and win card has been handed to you personally by our Promotional Representatives to determine whether you are eligible for this promotion. This promotion commences on 14 June 2015 and concludes on 13 June 2016.
1. Eligibility requirements for the promotion are that you must be Australian or New Zealand residents aged 28- 68. Australian residents must have a minimum combined income of AUD$60,000 per annum. New Zealand residents must be homeowners with a minimum combined income of NZD$60,000 per annum. You must be married or in a defacto relationship, living together for a minimum of two years. This fantastic offer is made available to you on the condition that you both attend a 90 MINUTE (approx.) NO OBLIGATION, VIP presentation of our new Classic Escapes private membership, Private members holiday club. Classic Holiday Club is a Managed Investment Scheme, and there is NO OBLIGATION TO BUY, RENT OR JOIN ANYTHING WHATSOEVER. This offer is not open to anyone staying at a Classic managed Resort, or members of Classic Holiday Club. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Classic Holiday Club offer. The promoters decision is final in the case of a dispute and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes may not be changed. If you are eligible for this promotion you will be asked to pay a $40.00 deposit fee to secure your attendance at the VIP presentation. This $40.00 deposit is fully refundable.
2. There have been 70000 cards printed by Printwide Solutions; Unit 10/12-20 Lawrence Drive Nerang QLD 4211 and 4000 winning cards have been inserted/seeded randomly.
3. Prizes for the promotion consist of: 3952 prizes of Classic Getaway holidays (with a retail value of a maximum $1,000.00 each); 4 prizes of 2 nights holiday accommodation (with a retail value of a maximum of $1,000 each), 4 prizes of IYC Travel vouchers (with a retail value of $1,500.00 each); 20 prizes of dining vouchers (with a retail value of $100.00 each) and 20 prizes of dining vouchers (with a retail value of $50.00) each. Total prize pool equalling $3,965,000. Prize winners will be advised of the prize they have won when
attending the VIP Presentation and a complete list of all winners will be listed on our website www.classicholidays.com.au, on 20 June 2016.
4. All prizes from the advertised prize pool will be distributed to winners when attending the VIP presentation referred to in Clause 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Upon completion of the promotion all existing claims and entitlements to prizes will be met notwithstanding that the advertised prize pool may have been exceeded.
6. Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of the individual player will not be used as a reason for refusal to award a prize.
7. Accommodation (Valued at a maximum of AUD$1000) on the Gold Coast and/or other Australian destinations as offered from time to time (selected Resorts and destinations are subject to change without notice) is for a minimum of three and a maximum of seven nights and can accommodate between 2 and 6 persons (including children) depending on location, apartment size, length of stay and time of year OR seven nights accommodation for two people in a studio unit in Bali or Thailand during low season (Valued at a maximum of AUD$1000). Offer valid for 12 months. AUD$199 booking fee applies. Booking fee payable only when you book (not when you attend the presentation).
7.1 You will also be required to attend a presentation during your stay (Approx. 60 minutes).
7.2. Gold Coast and/or any additional Australian destinations: The Classic Getaway gift card for the Gold Coast and/or any additional Australian destinations is valid for 12 months and if your qualifications change at any time after the date of issue OR you do not attend the follow up presentation for any reason an AUD$100 surcharge will apply.
7.3. Bali/Thailand: The Classic Getaway gift card for Bali/ Thailand is valid for 12 months however, reservations for Bali/Thailand must be requested at www.classicescapes.com.au within 90 days of the voucher issue date and if a booking request is made after 90 days, an upgrade option must be taken. If your qualifications change at any time after the date of issue OR you do not attend the follow up presentation for any reason an AUD$200 surcharge will apply.
7.4. Children cannot attend the presentation however childcare facilities are provided at some of our preview centres for your convenience.
7.5. This offer is transferable to family and friends provided they meet the above criteria otherwise an AUD$100 fee will apply at the time of the booking.
7.6. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This Promotion is limited to one Classic Getaway gift card per household, over a 5 year period.
7.7. Reservations are subject to availability. Friday and/or Saturday check-in days apply to all 7 night stays.
7.8. You may delay your check in day; however, this must be notified to and confirmed by us at least 72 hours prior to confirmed arrival date. This will NOT extend your check out day. Should you fail to arrive for check in on your confirmed arrival date your reservation will be forfeited.
7.9. Gold Coast and/or any additional Australian Destinations: Check out day may be extended at a minimum of 3 nights which will be charged at a tariff rate.
7.10. Bali/Thailand: Your stay may be extended. Please request rates on-line at time of booking.
7.11. The above prices are based on low season. School holidays and special events availability is limited and will incur additional charges.
7.12. If you do not have an issue date and sponsor validation on your invitation please contact the office that provided you with the invitation to obtain the relevant information.
7.13. All upgrade fees are in addition to the standard AUD$199 booking fee.
7.14. Once your Classic Getaway is confirmed the AUD$199 booking fee will become non-refundable.
7.15. All bookings are to be paid in full at the time of booking.
7.16. A $100.00 fee applies to all changes made to existing bookings.
7.17. Should you need to cancel, we will require written notification of cancellation at our office at least 35 days prior to the confirmed arrival date. Cancellations within 35 days of arrival will incur loss of all monies paid.
7.18. All prices in regards to this offer are quoted in Australian Dollars.
7.19. In the event of your request not being available, alternative dates/resorts will be offered.
7.20. The offer is for accommodation only. All accommodation is provided on a self-catering basis. Meals, air and ground travel are the sole responsibility of the person(s) redeeming this Classic Getaway gift card.
7.21. The accommodation provided will be in one of the properties participating in this offer. It will not necessarily be a Classic managed property.
7.22. In the event of unavoidable or unforeseen circumstances, your booking may be moved to another participating property of equal standard.
7.23. Properties may be added or removed from this offer without prior notification.
7.24. Reservations can only be made within an 12 month booking window.
7.25. Other promotional opportunities may be offered to the recipient of the Classic Getaway gift card.
7.26. The Classic Getaway gift card may not be redeemed for cash and has no cash equivalent either expressed or implied.
7.27. This promotion is not available to existing Classic members.
7.28. No reliance should be placed on representation other than in these terms and conditions.
7.29. Classic accepts no responsibility for third party representation.
7.30. Classic accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury arising from any aspect of the offers featured in the Classic Getaway gift card.
8.1. This offer is valid for $1,500 off any IYC Travel service. Any outstanding voucher amount will not be refunded but will be held in credit by IYC Travel until the expiry date.
8.2. This offer may not be redeemed for cash and has no cash equivalent either expressed or implied. Under no circumstances is the voucher to be on-sold for profit or any other purpose.
8.3. This voucher expires 1 year from the date of issue. In the event of cancellation of a confirmed holiday, standard cancellation penalties will apply and this voucher will be deemed used.
8.4. IYC Travel is not responsible for loss or damage directly or indirectly caused by the travel companies such as delays or reschedules, insolvency, loss or damage to person or property, accidents, acts of war and force majeure impacting upon your travel arrangements.
8.5. This offer can be used by friends or family providing you advise of approval and a $25 booking fee will apply.
8.6. The value on this voucher is in Australian Dollars.
8.7 Your IYC Travel voucher will be presented to you after completion of your no obligation presentation at a Classic Holiday Club Discovery centre.
9. 2 nights’ accommodation in a capital city in your country of residence, including 2 domestic return flights (valued at a maximum of $1,000); offer valid for 12 months, AUD $49 booking fee applies. Booking fee payable only when you book (not when you attend the presentation).