*Important message – please note that our call centre will be closed for training and quality assurance from 11am – 1pm on Friday 3rd July. We apologise for any inconvenience. Members are encouraged to complete an enquiry form below or contact us outside of these hours.
The recent relaxation in COVID related restrictions has prompted a surge of interest from members in booking holidays again. This has meant that phone calls into Classic’s offices have risen sharply in the past week, causing some unfortunate wait times for members wishing to speak to our consultants.
We have increased shifts and deployed staff from other areas to help answer the calls.. However, we have the following advice to help you avoid a wait:
- If you want to book a holiday, use the online booking portal where possible.
- Take advantage of our online chat facility which is available across all of our member websites.
- Fill in an online enquiry form (below) if you have a query.
- If you are calling about your resort levies, feel free to call the resort directly.
Thank you so much for your patience.
Visit here for more information on the latest Coronavirus (COVID 19) Government Travel Announcements.
Classic Holidays – Trading Hours
Classic Holidays is located at Australia’s Gold Coast. Our office hours are between:
- 8:00am – 5:00pm (Monday to Friday–AEST)
- 9:00am – 6:00pm (Monday to Friday – AEST daylight savings time)
PO Box 384, Coolangatta QLD 4225
Suite 403 Level 4, Bermuda Point, 1 Lake Orr Drive
Varsity Lakes Qld
Online Member Forms:
- Resort Plus Program
The Program allows Classic Holiday Club Points & Play members the option of exchanging weeks entitlements they own (equivalent to a minimum of one week’s entitlement) into Classic Holiday Club and receiving points to be used through the Points & Play system. Terms & Conditions apply.
- Holiday Booking Enquiry
Thinking of going on holiday? Well let’s get you there, fill in this request form with as much detail as possible and the team will get in touch.