You’re in safe hands.
We treat germs mean, to keep your resorts clean
Your Resort Teams have been busy putting into place practices and procedures to ensure our Resorts are the perfect safe havens for you and your family when you’re on holiday.
Here are steps we’re implementing to show you how seriously we are taking your safety at our Resorts:
- Your Resort Team has received training on best practices to give you a safe environment while you stay with us.
- We trust our guests have been transparent in letting us know if they have travelled overseas recently or have any COVID-19 related symptoms prior to arrival.
- We can provide for contact tracing in the unlikely event it is required.
- We’ve given you a pre-check-in process to minimise face to face contact on arrival and reduce waiting times at reception.
- We are using hospital grade cleaning products throughout the resort. We have a thorough room cleaning checklist to follow between guest stays and have increased the intervals of cleaning and disinfection of common areas around the resort.
- We have provided sanitizer for our guests to use in common areas around the resort.
- As required by Government Alert Levels, we have made it easy for you to easily maintain social distancing with plenty of signage, marked lines around reception when waiting, the rearrangement of common space areas and the temporary closure of amenities that can provide a higher infection spread risk.
However we also need your help:
- If you’ve booked a holiday, you will receive your check in paperwork upfront. This will enable the Resort team to manage check in day smoothly
- Make contact tracing easier and do your part to stop the spread by downloading the NZ Covid Tracer APP provided by the Government. (This can be found on the MOH Website)
- Remember social distancing – if someone is in reception please do not crowd the area. If the pool is open, do not gather in larger groups than 10.
- Bring travel size sanitizer for your use when out and about.
- WASH your HANDS
- We ask you to be mindful of others, cough and sneeze in your elbow or a tissue (dispose of this after use)
- If you are feeling unwell please STAY HOME, contact Reservations and explain why you can’t travel. We are here to help
- We ask you to follow the guidelines as set out by the Government Alert Levels
Don’t just take our word for it. Find out why our members love being part of the Classic Holidays community.Read More
We love all things travel. Get connected, be inspired and start planning your next family holiday adventure.Read More
Our members share their holiday experiences and go in depth about some of the great destinations on offer.Read More
Keep up to date on the latest Classic Holidays news, including awards, resorts, products, services and more.Read More