You’re in safe hands.
We treat germs mean, to keep your resorts clean.
Our Resort Teams have been busy putting into place practices and procedures to ensure our Resorts are the perfect safe havens for you and your family when you’re on holiday.
Here are steps we’re implementing to show you how seriously we are taking your safety at our Resorts:
- Your Resort Team has received training on best practices to give you a safe environment while you stay with us.
- We trust our guests have been transparent in letting us know if they have travelled overseas recently or have any COVID-19 related symptoms prior to arrival.
- We can provide for contact tracing in the unlikely event it is required.
- We’ve given you a pre-check-in process to minimise face to face contact on arrival and reduce waiting times at reception.
- We are using cleaning products as recommended by Safework Australia throughout the resort.
- We have a thorough room cleaning checklist to follow between guest stays and have increased the intervals of cleaning and disinfection of common areas around the resort.
- We have provided sanitizer for our guests to use in common areas around the resort.
- We have made it easy for you to easily maintain social distancing with plenty of signage, marked lines around reception when waiting, resort recommendations for the safe use of elevators, the rearrangement of common space areas and the temporary closure of amenities that can provide a higher infection spread risk (as required by State Authorities).
However we also need your help:
- If you’re booked in for a holiday, let us know if you have travelled overseas recently or have been in contact with any high risk individuals within 14 days of holidaying with us.
- Make contact tracing easier and do your part to stop the spread by downloading the COVIDSafe App.
- Complete pre-check in paperwork necessary to ensure for a quick start to your holiday.
- Bring travel sized hanitizer that you can bring with you when you’re out and about – in case you can’t find any in stores around the resort.
- When staying with us, wash your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet.
- We ask you to please be mindful of others when you cough and sneeze. Use your elbow when needed, dispose of tissues after use and wash your hands
- Please maintain a safe distance around other guests (minimum 1.5 metres).
See what your Resort Managers have to say about keeping you safe and comfortable at your Resort.
Don’t just take our word for it. Find out why our members love being part of the Classic Holidays community.Read More
We love all things travel. Get connected, be inspired and start planning your next family holiday adventure.Read More
Our members share their holiday experiences and go in depth about some of the great destinations on offer.Read More
Keep up to date on the latest Classic Holidays news, including awards, resorts, products, services and more.Read More